Yes, the Company has established, implemented and maintains an Inactive and Dormant Account Policy that is as follows:
When a client with any trading account(s) held with the Company under any of its brands has not:
- Placed a trade;
- Opened or closed positions; and
- Made a deposit into the client’s trading account, for a period of at least 90 (ninety) consecutive days, his account shall be classified by the Company as an Inactive Account.
Such Inactive Accounts will be subject to a monthly charge of:
- 10% of the account balance, with
- the minimum amount charged being €25 (Twenty-Five Euros) or trading account currency equivalent, and
- the maximum amount charged being €49,90 (Forty-Nine Euros and Ninety Cents) or trading account currency equivalent from the funds held in the account balance, until the account balance is €0 (zero) or trading account currency equivalent, relating to the maintenance/ administration of such Inactive Accounts.”
You can reactivate your inactive/dormant account at any time. Please ensure that all of your verification documents (i.e. Proof of Identity and Proof of residence) are still valid, as renewed documents may be required. And also ensure to re-complete and update your profile information, including the Economic Profile/Questionnaire.
Inactivity/Dormant fees are non-refundable.
Should you require any further clarification or assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support via Live Chat, email or telephone from Monday to Friday, 24/5.‹ Back to Help Center